|Industry||Safety & Defence|
- You are responsible for the creation of manuals, maintenance and repair instructions, training documents, etc.
- You update existing technical documents
- You work closely together with adjacent departments
- You successfully completed an education as technician or studies in the department of mechanical or electrical engineering
- Ideally, you already have several years of professional experience in the creation of technical documentations
- You are experienced in using MS Office as well as common standard software
- Quality not quantity!
- An interesting and varied job
- A warm and cooperative team
- High influence on the development of your working conditions and space for creative and innovative working models
- Above-average payment and social benefits
- Continuous possibilities of education and training.
Are you interested?
Than use your possibility to make more of your professional life! We look forward to receive your application at email@example.com
Your contact person for this project offer is: Anke Lack